1. “You” and “your” refer to the person who buys or has agreed to buy goods from us.
2. “We”, “our” and “us” refer to MazeGrass, our employees and agents.
N.B. Throughout these Terms and Conditions none shall in full or part override or affect your statutory rights.
Neither you nor we may alter the terms of this agreement without the agreement of the other. If you require any changes, please make sure that you ask for these to be put in writing. This is to ensure that you can avoid any problems surrounding what you have agreed and what is expected of us.
3. Delivery & Order Waiting Time
We stock all of our products in our own warehouse and distribute using our own vehicles where possible, however due to large volumes occasionally we may use 3rd party delivery companies & parcel companies. The average retail delivery time is 1-7 days, (please contact us for commercial lead times). We can carry out some deliveries the same day if order is placed earlier that day.
Please be aware we operate a mainland UK delivery service only. We also may apply delivery surcharges to remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands. Please contact us prior to placing your order for a quotation if you are unsure. We will endeavour to confirm any such surcharges that apply within 48 hours of receiving your order. You can choose to terminate your order at this point should you wish.
4. Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
Please be mindful when purchasing Maze Grass artificial grass; as our artificial grass is custom cut and bespoke to your specifications your purchase is not covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations and therefore not returnable for exchange or refund. However, if your order has not yet been made to specification we will refund your order subject to any restocking and admin fees. Please contact us as soon as possible at [email protected] if you wish to cancel your order.
If upon delivery you find that your artificial grass is faulty or is not the product you ordered please contact Maze Grass as soon as possible via [email protected] – you may be asked to provide photographic evidence of any faults/issues via email. Please have the artificial grass ready for collection, returned to us in its original and unused condition (ideally in its original packaging), along with the delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 working days of delivery, we will offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please note that products may have a slight colour variance due to the product being manufactured in batches and this is not a fault.
If you simply decide that you do not want any item which we have delivered on the condition that this has not been custom cut, then provided that it is returned to us in its original and unused condition (including in its original packaging), along with the wrapping and delivery note (as proof of purchase) within 7 days of delivery, we will exchange it or offer a refund. Any delivery costs incurred by ourselves and re-stocking fees of usually around GBP60 will be deducted from ALL refunds. All unwanted goods will also be subject to a handling charge, usually around GBP60.
Please return unwanted goods to:
MazeGrass, Unit 15 Norbury Court, City Works, Openshaw, Mcr M112NB
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights. If you send the item to us, we will endeavor to send you a replacement or refund your payment, within 14 days.
The price is in GBP and is agreed at the time the contract is made.
6. Terms of Payment
1. We will normally ask for full payment of goods at the time of entering this agreement or before delivery.
2. Unless you have entered into a separate credit agreement, payment of the total price is payable prior to delivery by us.
3. Payment for goods to be delivered within the UK must be by cleared funds prior to delivery, or we will be unable to deliver to you. Acceptable methods of payment are cash, transfer, bankers cheque, credit card and debit card, but please note that sufficient time must be allowed for cheques to clear prior to delivery.
4. If you wish goods to be delivered outside the UK, please discuss if this is possible and payment with our sales team. Unless otherwise agreed, payment must be in full and in GBP to us no later than three working days before we dispatch the goods to you.
The goods remain our sole property until full payment has been received by us at which time title passes to you. You will be responsible for the care of the goods once you have received delivery of them.
We will not pay for:-
1. Fair wear and tear or damage caused by negligence and/or improper use (unless it is our suppliers’ or our own negligence or improper use).
2. Damage that occurs as a result of repairs or alterations made without our approval.
3. Loss or damage relating to your business.
9. Products and descriptions
The information contained in our website is intended for guidance only and products described are subject to change without notice. We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our goods are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw any offers without prior notice.
11. Website functionality
We do not guarantee that our website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site. If you experience any difficulty using our website, please contact us.